Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 276

Thread: Quote of the day!

  1. #221
    Inactive Member footballguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    You know if i thought your were not my friend I just don't believe I could bear it ! Your profanity on this site really clouds the message that I think that you are really trying to send. You should consider the consequences of your words and actions.

  2. #222
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Since you have decided to judge by my quote instead of the person I am, please Tell me all great and powerful footballguru what message is it that I am trying to send?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #223
    Inactive Member footballguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    You are a confused soul. You apparently have good intentions, but your cultural background clouds your ability to effectively communicate your well intentioned messages in your "quotes of the day" To place a quote that is of value to others and then trash it with a profane signature really clouds the message. It is like meeting a gorgeous woman and then have her smile at you only to see that she does not possess teeth. Clean up your signature and your readers will take you a little more seriously. No offense.

  4. #224
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Thanks Dr.Phil for your insight into who I am. As for being a confused soul my friend you are barking up the wrong tree. How can say that my cultural background clouds my intentions of the quotes of the day? First off you don't know me and you don't know where I came from. So there for you don't have the right judge me and my background. I don't even think you could walk a mile in my shoes without stopping. Secondly I'm sorry to see that you don't have a sense of humor. If you don't understand the joke in my quote then it's ok, really. Third I think I do have the repsect of my peers on here. If I don't have yours then so be it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

    What gets me is you don't even know me yet you judge me based on a quote. But hey man whatever floats your boat. I will over look you this time since you are a newbie.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #225
    Inactive Member footballguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    I detect a great amount of hostility on your voice and a troubled past. Hope that you find a way to break through this difficult period in your life.

  6. #226
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    The only hostility I have is you judging me hased on my quote. But don't act like you know me. If you want to know something about me pm and I'll be happy to tell ya!
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #227
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Football guru reminds me of Hanoi Jane Fonda claiming to be an American in the early 70's

  8. #228
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Reminds me of a bald zen monk or something lol

    Listen Grasshopper!!! Listen and you shall find what you seek "during this troubled time in your life."
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #229
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Here's you a quote of the day Shoe..."Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."

    It's amazing how someone who registered less than 2 months ago can make some kind of moral judgment on you by reading about 10 words you post on a sports forum. Much less have some insight to your soul and your past. From what I can gather mr guru, if you were half the man that Shoe has shown us all to be over the last few years, you'd be doing much better than you are now.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #230
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quote of the day!

    Well put.

    And as Shoe said, he does have the respect of his peers on here.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •